*** COVID-19 UPDATE – 1st October 2021 ***
Please note there will be a few adjustments made when staff are working in the Dingle & areas may be closed if required.
The Dingle Garden is located within the Quarry Park and features ornamental season flowerbeds, ornamental grass areas, rockeries, shrub bed areas and various water features and is locked up and unlocked daily.
Winter Opening Hours – October to March
- Monday to Thursday – 8.30am – locked by 3.45pm
- Friday – 8.30am – locked by 3.15pm
- Saturday to Sunday – 8.30am – locked by 3.45pm
Spring Opening Hours – April
- Monday to Saturday – 8.30am to 5.45pm approximately
- Sunday – 8.30am to 5.45pm approximately
Summer Opening Hours – May to August
- Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 7.15pm approximately
- Saturday & Sunday – 8.30am to 7.15pm approximately
Autumn Opening Hours – September
- Monday to Saturday – 8.30am – locked by 5.45pm
- Sunday 8.30am – locked by 5.45pm